Powered by Blogger.

9/15/10

Hallucinations

I remember when we were so close that I could hear you breathe. Your fingers would touch my palm for a split second whence intense sparks of intimacy would run through our bodies. You were not a body but an intensive trigger controlling my hearbeat, the flow of my blood.

I vividly remember how coherent the flow of hormones in our bodies was. I remember how I longed to render that moment perpetuity. Running through that time still sends frisson through my veins. I still have eidetic flashes of those curved eyelashes, of that tuft of hair covering your cast down eyes, of the soft touch of those cushioned hands, and of those intimate moments.

I don't remember your face as a whole, but neither do I wish to connect the dots. Your vicarious presence still captivates me; and I get drifted away until I am woken up from the dream. I realize it was a dream.

I don't know whether you were a dream, a figment, a repressed memory of past or a vaticination. But I know that some active neurons of my mind conjured you up; that you were there and will ever be.

2 comments:

PG said...

loved it

PG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.